Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Okay, yeah...so I'm not a weather woman. Ha! :)

My sweet, lovely teaching assistant informed me today that there's not a cold front in the forecast this week. Only rain...we can expect the warm weather to be our friend the next few days or so. THANK THE LORD!!!!!

Just lettin' you know in case you're depending on me to give you the latest weather news...Haha!! (fat chance)


Correcting myself nonetheless...

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

You're funny...LOL. I'm no better...I NEVER know what the weather will be like. Joeie is always telling me what to wear.

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

You were right, there is a cold front on the way but Barbie Bassett says it is not bringing COLD weather - go figure! (Then what does a cold front bring?!) Check out her blog and she explains!