Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

We're BACK!!!

Whew...that took a while "semi" catching up from our BIG summer thus far!! :) It all started about four weeks ago when David's parents took Conner back to VA with them for a week. Then, my dad picked me up, and they dropped Conner off at my parents house. We spent two weeks there along with a trip to the beach. Finally David rejoined us, and we then went back to VA for another week!! Whew, like I said it's been jam packed with lots of fun family time and has made this summer FLY by!!! Surprisingly, I only have a few more weeks before I'm up at the school again getting my room ready for another year...a GREAT one I predict!!!! :) Anyway, here are many pictures of the last month...hope you enjoy see what all we've been up to here lately.
Conner man has GROWN up to say the least. I'm so very proud of him. He bounced back and forth from situation to situation and handled everything like a pro. He's the most adaptable kid which is such a blessing. He talks non stop now and has blossomed over the last month. School isn't gonna believe it when he returns. I'll start sending him back a few days each week to reestablish that routine. :)
Also, he slept in his new, big boy room last night...no problems what-so-ever. Perfect timing for the transition seeing that he hasn't been in his crib for the last four weeks. Ahhhh....now to focus on potty training. Cayden's arrival will be around the corner, and I would love to have one set of diapers. We'll see how that goes....I'm just simply getting used to being back in the "real" world for now though.
It's good to be home...HOME SWEET HOME!! Oh, and my flowers are still alive!!! WhoooHoooo!!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Sooo glad y'all made it back safely! :)