Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sarah Kate's 1st Trip to Church

Since I was feeling more like myself and pretty much recovered from surgery, we decided to head back to church a few weeks ago. I'd been ready for the boys to get back into the swing of things and see all their friends again. We of course won't be sending SK to the nursery until after her shots, but she's been doing great sitting in the services. I even added choir to the mix (one service) last week, so slowly but surely we'll get back into our groove. Gonna go tomorrow night too...and take Miss Sarah Kate with me to choir practice. (I was passed around in the choir when I was a baby...won't be doing that, but it will be sweet to have her with me for a while.)

Proud brothers...

Conner held her hand on the way to church...

No comments: