Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lately...Sept./Oct.

These pictures are pretty much in a very random order....but at least I'm somewhat catching up things. I'm trying very hard to document our lives, and really wish I could figure out how to order a blog album. I know (or have heard) there's a way to transfer posts and pictures to a book you can order, but I have no clue how to do that. Gotta research and try to order at least Conner's first year asap. I'll eventually collect all of them. How cool will that be?? It'll be like family yearbook albums. We'll see...it could be a rumor that such a thing even exists. Which would make me sad...:(
September and October Pictures:
Playing OUTSIDE...Here's to cooler weather! Yippy!

CAYDEN








Sarah Kate....Growing Up Every Day!







This kid and frogs....it's crackin' me up!







This past weekend we had a BRIDAL shower at the house for my NOT-SO Baby sister, Rachel!!! She's getting married on November 11th, and we are ALL in the wedding, so there will be much to share next month. I'm so proud of her and the woman she's become....she's truly beautiful inside and out, and I know God has big plans for her and Jonathan!! He's gonna be my brother!!!...and the kids' first uncle! WE LOVE HIM!




Sweet friends reunited! Stewart/Houston Girls! :) :)



Me and Alyssa...LOVE this picture of us!



Me and Rach...with SK



Sarah Kate better get used to taking pictures. Ha!! We took SO many...this is a very small portion of them!






All the Houston Girls together!



Love this.



AND this.



Conner went to the pumpkin patch with his class...



Sarah Kate still has blue eyes, but when I took out the red eye, it made them dark brown. Go figure...I have no clue how we have three blue eyed children, but so far their eyes haven't changed. Cayden's are more hazel, but Conner's are still blue as can be. There's still time for SK's to do something different...



Sweet....




A few weeks ago David and I went on a date to see Courageous...GREAT movie! We also just recently had a FAMILY trip to the movies...yep, all FIVE of us. We saw The Lion King!! We had a blast...I did take a few pictures, but forgot to load them on here.



Helping Daddy...




It's VERY hard to believe that Miss Sarah Kate will be EIGHT weeks tomorrow!!!!!! Good grief.


2 comments:

Tate Family said...

I think the book thing is called blurb.com. ?? I want to do it, too. Just never have gotten around to it. Love all the pictures. Ms. SK is growing like a weed, just as we mamas know that happens. :)

Just call me D said...

blurb.com- i've made one book, but haven't gotten around to the others! i need to do it too! pretty pictures.