Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2014

JESUS keeps and fulfills His PROMISES!!!

Conner has been seeking The Lord these last few days...he said last night he prayed and asked Jesus to be Lord and Savior of his life!! This morning I prayed with him, told him my short version testimony, reminded him that it doesn't mean he won't have bad days or not mess up anymore...and I read him a letter that I wrote him when he was still living in my belly! :) I know without a doubt that The Lord is stirring his precious heart and drawing Conner to Himself!! I'm so excited about what's ahead for this young boy!! I always knew (from the beginning) that he was destined for BIG things...and we've had quite a journey of battles/triumphs along the way just in his young seven years of life!! Those stronger battles were always confirmation in my heart that the Lord had awesome, eternal plans for our Conner Man- and the enemy was attempting to kill, steal, and destroy them! My heart is overwhelmed to see that promise begin to unveil!!! HE is so faithful!!! Praying a covering over him as the Holy Spirit guides him all the days of his life. Pray for David and I too as we are led through these beginning days! Conner said he wants to get baptized too...so I'm praying for confirmation and wisdom for these next steps! :) :) 

No comments: