Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Six Month Check-up!

Doctor Day!


We went for Conner's six month check-up yesterday. Dr. Edwards said that everything looks great and that Conner is doing so well. Thank you Lord!!8) We will continue feeding him the 1st and 2nd baby foods for breakfast, lunch, & dinner! Also, we can begin giving him a little fruit juice in a sippy cup during his meals...just a little! Oh...and I'm still nursing! I may try to go ahead and create a schedule in preparation for going back to work and just use formula for the times when I would be gone. Since Conner is eating more "real food", I will only be dropping like two feedings. Before I know it, he will only be eating regular food...sniff, sniff! Time is going by so fast...which is why I don't want to rush the milestones anymore!! They will come when they're supposed to. For now, I want to enjoy my precious BABY boy and treasure these moment along the way!!!
Conner had the next round of shots along with the Flu shot. He was such a trooper!! In fact, the pictures of Conner and Jackson (below)were taken after we left the doctor's office...I'm so proud of him!
Conner's Stats...
Weight:17 lbs. 2 ounces (50th)...finally!8)
Height: 263/4...almost 27 inches (80th)
Head Cir: 171/4 inches (60th)

No comments: