Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visiting Nonna, Pop, Aunt La, and Aunt Ray

We drove over to my parents' house and stayed one night with them before returning home. It was well worth it...even though it was just for a short time!:( They couldn't believe how much Conner had changed...the blog doesn't do it justice. Conner's even cuter in person!! Haha!:)
Anyway, we had a great time and enjoyed being together. WE LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!
*I didn't take many pictures...sorry Rachel:(!!! Please forgive me!*

Pop and Conner

Conner kept stealing Dad's pen...
Alyssa, "Aunt La", came into town!! She lives in Myrtle Beach and traveled to my parents' house when she found out we were coming. THANK YOU!!!! We love and miss you so much!:)
David and I are NOT cat people!! I personally feel that they're related to lions & tigers...need I say more! Well, they're also boring and stuck up...just my opinion. Plus, I'm allergic to them which is no fun! Anyway, here's Conner and Mishca.
*Sorry for all you cat lovers out there...I'm glad you like them!*


Momma was able to play for Conner the morning that we left. Conner LOVES music...especially when Nonna and Pop play the guitar and piano.

No comments: