Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We've been PAINTING...

We've been so busy around here between packing, organizing, PURGING, painting, and traveling to Virginia/North Carolina. I don't believe I've even announced that we closed on our house on March 31st!!! Yay! We're slowing moving in...:)

We decided to just simply paint the kitchen and living room along with the outside due to the amount of work required...that's AFTER we purchased the paint! Oh well, maybe someday soon we'll get to the others...but NOT now!



David had painted me a sweet message so that I'd see it the next day!:) I love YOU!!

This was David's idea to do a two-tone green for the kitchen...gotta give him credit! I absolutely love it!!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Looks like y'all have been super busy...everything looks soooo pretty. The two-tone, especially.