Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Pictures! :) Yay for me...three updates in a row!!!

He will be SIXTEEN months in a few days!!! WOW! We go for his fifteen month check-up tomorrow (a little late) and he will get another round of shots! :( I'll definitely post an update...I believe Dr. Joe will be VERY pleased with Conner's development. He's so special, adorable, bright, healthy, and a total JOY to be around!!!!! He lights up a room and is so full of personality. Words cannot express how LUCKY I feel to be his momma. We are beyond BLESSED!!!

THIS is the result of going to the grocery store WAY too stressed...
....but I'm gonna enjoy EVERY SINGLE bite!! :)
Oh, and I'm bringing some candy to school to share with my 'sistas' who are right there with me!
-
My baby got bit! :( He and this other child from daycare were fighting over a toy, and the boy/girl bit him!!! Although, I'm not mad at the child, nor the parents or daycare, I am somewhat thankful that today was that child's last day to attend because I do NOT want Conner thinking that the behavior is acceptable. Conner's teacher said that he/she was just not happy and was having a hard time adjusting to everything. I have no clue if the decision was related to our encounter or if it was just by coincidence....oh well, I guess it's for the best.


This was taken the day of...poor baby. It's MUCH better now!! :)

I would have loved to see Conner's reaction. He was probably in total shock!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

He is growing up SO fast and he is quite handsome;)
You are TOO funny! It doesn't do me any good to go to the grocery store stressed or hungry. We come out with ALL THE WRONG THINGS;)

Tate Family said...

OMGosh, that is one huge bite mark. :( Bless his heart.