Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

PJ's + Cheese Puffs = HAPPY KID! :)


Yesterday was pajama day at Conner's school. I was so excited to send him in his pjs...that's my absolute favorite day that we declare from time to time in Elementary World. :) Wish I could've worn them yesterday myself!! After we got home, Conner pointed to the snack cabinet to let me know he was ready for a little treat. We love cheese puffs around here. If he sees the bag, it's over - gotta give him at least one. Mr. Man must've gotten that from his Aunt Alyssa!!! :) That girl loved those things...and still does, I think!

Also...the other day, he found a fruit bar in his diaper bag. He grabbed it, walked over to me, and held it right in front of my face so that I knew for sure that he needed it opened. Hahaha...who could resist. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

he is so precious!! i need your address? i don't have your email either or i would have emailed you. here is mine jodioverbygentry@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Ashley said...

What a fun day! There are a lot of days where I will get a shower and still put on some clean jamies as my outfit. They are just so comfy. When JC comes home, he says, "It must be nice not having to get dressed." I actually "get dressed", but it must look like I don't. Man, this is really making me feel I need to get dressed up for my husband.

Anyway, LOVE pajamas! And what a combination to add cheese puffs along with it. Who can resist?

Just call me D said...

OK. I miss the Crenshaw family. I know that you're busy and all, but I need a post from y'all cause you're a favorite :) So, whenever you can please post a cute video or some pictures... even Caleb knows who Conner is on the blog!