Our computer is working again, thanks to Ben!!! Thankfully, we didn't lose any pictures or anything. Anyway, it's good to be back!
Although it's late, and I really should be in bed as I type this, I wanted to post just a few pictures. We went to Chattanooga over Labor Day weekend, so there are MANY pictures to come...stay tuned! :)
Yes, we're STILL State fans!!! Faithful Fans! (It's gettin' hard though, let's be honest!!)
Our traveling champ!! This kid is the best traveler...and has been since he was teeny-tiny!!
We went to visit Grandma and Conner got to hang out with a kitten...not gonna happen very often since Mamma and Daddy aren't too fond of the things. Cute pictures though...

One of the many precious pictures of the two cousins. It was so sweet seeing them interact and play with one another. Conner wasn't jealous at all...very good news!!!
Well, that's it for now, but maybe I'll post some more tomorrow!!






1 comment:
SOO Glad y'all are back. It just didn't feel right without my Crenshaw buddies in blog world :)
Post a Comment