Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More videos and pictures to come!

There are two videos if you scroll down a few posts. For some reason they posted further down...hopefully THIS post will be up top. Who knows?!
Also, there are more videos and pictures to come. It's taking a while to download the videos...Blogger doesn't cooperate when I try to put them on here. I have to use another program. I'm tellin' ya - I have to pat myself on the back with all this computer stuff. :) I've gotten pretty good, and what I don't know, I can usually figure out or at least can hang with someone with all the computer lingo and LEARN!!!
Anyway, I thought the new blog look would help the grandparents, family, and friends wait a little longer until I follow through and post new things. David and I have got to catch up on some cards tonight. The score is DAVID 11-2, so CLEARLY, I've got to try and redeem myself.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Your new layout and banner are adorably cute. :)