Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's My Child's Name?! :)

My principal (and friend) and I have had the wonderful opportunity of being able to share the experience of pregnancy together not once, but twice. Though we had the exact same due date the first time, she ended up having Kolton three weeks earlier than Conner. Here is a picture of all four of us at our end of the year luncheon at school. Conner was four weeks old and Kolton was seven weeks old. Now these precious baby boys are lively two and 1/2 year olds...still just as precious though!! ;) Thank you Lord for your many blessings!!


The second time around we were in the hospital together!! Cayden was born on October 12th, and Kannon was born the very next day on the 13th! We were able to snap a picture of us at the hospital to capture this special memory. ;) I'm so glad to have a friend out there to call if I have a question or concern. Kara and I have shared many, many stories about Conner and Kolton, and it's been comforting and quite humorous to find out that they've progressed at overall the same pace over the past two 1/2 years. Now don't get me wrong, they have their own personalities, but numerous times, I've read her post about Kolton and gone THAT'S Conner Man!! Now Cayden will have a little blogger baby buddy too. :)

Yesterday, our FABULOUS PTO hosted a Christmas luncheon at the school. Kannon and Cayden were the cutest guests there!! :) They each were being passed around by sweet ladies, and neither lacked one bit of attention. At one point, during one of my conversations about the babies, I had to really concentrate on what name I was saying. What's my kid's name?! Conner, Kolton, Kannon, Cayden...they were all coming to my mind. Ha!! ;)

Cayden and Kannon at TWO Months Old...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: