I'm blessed with the oh-so-lovely mousy, dirty blond natural hair color. It's not even a color...a pretty one anyway. I've always chosen to give it a kick by adding blond highlights. My mom started pulling my hair through the cap in Jr. High. Well, I went to get my hair foiled the week before I had Cayden, and it turned out to be the blondest it's ever been. Practically platinum blond..which is great if you have the time and money for the upkeep. Since my hair grows like a weed, it didn't take very long for my dark roots to begin popping through, so I've been considering going back to my natural color. (Whatever that may be...)
My mom put a permanent hair treatment on my hair...it's probably the first stage. This just evened out the color and gave me a clean slate. It actually has a red tint to it. I'm gonna give it some time. ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment