Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

We're Still Here...:)

Good grief. How in the world do you attempt to catch up from January??! Oh well. I tried. Since both sets of our parents and sisters have a facebook, I guess I've slacked on updating the blog. It's so much easier keeping my Facebook page and albums updated. Several sweet friends have encouraged me to not give up on the blog. I really enjoy having this for journaling purposes and maybe even to one day get a book made from all the entries, so I'm making it a goal to not get this far behind again. VERY overwhelming to try and recall the last few months of our lives. Due to our busy lives, it's hard to find the time to keep this thing up, and it takes a certain kind of energy that I haven't had. Here's my attempt of catching up on life with two precious boys along with some pictures. I'll post some videos too...soon. ;)

(Have some deep thoughts and life-changing prayers that I may share soon too, but for now, it's pretty much about the kiddos...) :)

No comments: