Conner put this huntin' hat on his lil' bubby...kinda. ;)
Bath Time FUN!!!
~
Yep...Cayden's still blue-eyed!! Who would've imagined we'd have two blue-eyed children. I thought for sure David's brown eyes would be dominant. The WONDER of HIM!!!...and the crazy world of genetics!

Okay...Cayden's wearing a soft visor band in the next picture, but David thinks it's way too close to a headband that a little girl would sport around in. I had to pick the less girly of the pics cause he didn't like seeing his little man all "girlyfied".
~
*On that note...I went to a baby shower for a little girl not too long ago, and it kinda stressed me out just to be a guest. Goodness. Soooo many clothes, shoes, bows, this bib, that bib...that are were too cute to use!! Ha!! I don't know if I could've done it. Seriously, boys are so easy. Throw on clothes or not...hee hee...and go!*
~
If the Lord does choose to bring a little Miss. Crenshaw in our future, she'll be lucky if her clothes "alone" match, not to mention all the extra apparel. (Probably won't have all the extra stuff...unless we rob a bank or I learn to sew. Neither or which are likely to happen! Ha!!) Anyway, brings me back to my dream as a little girl to grow up and have three boys...we're two-thirds of the way there!! One of the many comforting confirmations that the Lord truly does give you the desires of your heart...and if our next child IS a girl that will just prove that He knows our hidden desires too!! Not sayin' that's completely hidden though....I would love to have a little girl, I'd be scared, but it would be such a blessing. Since I'm rambling, I'll continue to say that I would have two extra specific prayers if our next little one is a girl...aside from the financial aspect and the temptation to fall into the trap of outward appearance/approval prayer- I think that's a tough one with a little girl.
#1. Lord, please don't make her tower over her petite brothers.
#2. Conner and Cayden, in my motherly opinion, are both "pretty" boys, so I pray that the Lord would give our little girl those same features.)
WOW....totally rambling this morning, must mean it's definitely summer! Expect many more updates these next few months. :)
Anyway, here's the picture mentioned many ramblings ago...
Here's our "PRETTY" boy!!...giving Conner a foot massage! :)
*This post does NOT mean we are contemplating having more children right now. When Cayden gets about two, we will seek the Lord for direction in that area.* :) :)








No comments:
Post a Comment