Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cayden's Eight Month Update!

Mr. Smiley Face

Our sweet little guy turned eight months on June 12th!! Cannot believe how fast time is FLYING!! He continues to be our calmed, chilled-out, happy guy!! Seriously. I want to be like him! Hee!!

Here's a few updates...

TWO teeth!! (More aren't too far behind)

CRAWLING!!!! He's got a pretty... cha-chem, "handsome" crawl that I'll try to capture with the video.

He says Dada and babbles & laughs a lot of cuteness! :)

(Although he wasn't completely content with life at the specific time he uttered the "m" sound, it still made me pretty excited!! David and I clearly heard "Ma-ma" which probably translated into chewing us out in baby lingo, but it still made me happy!)

PULLING UP is in our NEAR future. He already does it, but hasn't mastered it quite yet....he's very determined, so it'll be in no time.

Still a happy, healthy, growing baby who sleeps, eats, and plays WONDERFULLY!!!

Blessed BEYOND Measure...truly.

No comments: