Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lately...

DREAMLAND BBQ
Tuscaloosa, AL
MUST VISIT! :)
David strategically timed our trip coming home so that we could stop at Dreamland BBQ in Alabama. They have 3 locations, but we ate at the original one in Tuscaloosa. Okay, first of all, I'm not a huge bbq fan. Secondly, their menu consists of ribs, a loaf of white, untoasted bread, slaw, baked beans, potato salad, and banana puddin'...which just recently they added some sides, before it was just ribs and bread that you dipped in bbq sauce. Now I'm a person who likes my choices and would never, ever have ordered ribs on my own, but seeing that it was the only option, I had to deal. HOWEVER...it's good people!! If you've never dropped by, you should travel over to see for yourself. Finger lickin' good...ha!! PLUS, my boys were able to watch sports while chomping down on some ribs!! They were in "hog heaven" literally!! (Mamma had fun too!!)
Conner would eat a bite, and then look at David while trying to give him a big hug. I believe that's one satisfied, grateful youngin'. Makes a parent proud.

We went to Mammaw Shirley's this past weekend for a fish fry. They had a little jumpy thing, and some (not me) chose to swim in the lake. ;) Cayden and I didn't stay too long due to the EXTREME heat, but I was able to get a few pics...

Well, on June 12th, I turned TWENTY-NINE...it's the last year I can "honestly" say I'm in my twenties!! Ha! I really don't care much about aging, and the thirties do not intimidate nor terrify me like the way they do some people. (Probably partly due to the fact that I still look eighteen...but anywho. Ha!!) Here's to another great year!!!

`

Aunt Lisa, aka Aunt "Lele", and Anna Grace watched the boys, so we could go out for my birthday. We chose to go to C'PAW's of course!!! LOVE me some C'PAW'S...and all the precious people who work there!! Thank y'all so much for not only watching the boys and allowing us to go out on a date but loving them the way you do! We love you!!!

(David surprised me with these new, cute shoes....that he picked out on his own! He did make a few confirming phone calls, but he did GOOD!! Thanks, Babe!)


When we got back from our trip to the beach, there was a huge surprise laying on our front porch. GG gave Conner this awesome swing set! Not only is it completely awesome due to the fact that it has a slide, two swings, a trapeze, and a seesaw, but it's MAROON and WHITE!!!! Go Bulldogs! :) Thank you so much GG!! We've already put it to much use!!

Here's Conner helping Daddy put it together...:) David predicted it would take two hours, and he wasn't too far off from that. It took him 2hrs. and 45mins. Good job, Dada!!
Sweet child of mine...

No comments: