My last post was a kinda deep...to say the least, and I think I bit off more than I could chew when it came to fully expressing my heart and reasoning behind what we are going through as a family. To sum up my true feelings and thoughts within one mere post is impossible, but at least I got it out and now can pray for continued clarity and direction. (Our family would greatly appreciate your prayers.) NUMBER ONE being that our house sells SOON! We put a sign out in the yard, but that's the extent of our pursuit in making it happen. David's still working on a side job, so I guess this wouldn't be the ideal time anyway, but we're still praying it sells soon. Well...here I go again...just talking on my blog. I think this may be a sign that I obviously need a hand-written journal to record my thoughts - MANY at the present time. Ha!! :)
Keepin' it Light with Some Pics of the Boys! :)
LOOK at Me STANDING by Myself!
Anna Grace and Conner Man...





No comments:
Post a Comment