Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Long Time No Post!! :)

It's been so long since I've posted that I had to think about how to log in and am at this very moment having a hard time getting into the groove. Ha! I haven't even looked at our blog page since my last post....almost TEN months ago! I've been steering clear from this thing for many reasons. #1 being total lack of time! It's so much easier and faster to post pics/videos for family and friends on Facebook rather than Blogger, but I'm vowing to give it another go. Sadly, there have been many, many life changing milestones and experiences that have failed to be recorded due to my leave of absence. Conner has blossomed into this grown up boy, four going on twelve, and Cayden's no longer the little baby I see in the post below but a vibrant, ACTIVE, full of life toddler! (Yeah, "Calm" Cayden is no longer an accurate description...though he's still pretty easy going- -I think he tops Conner with his slap silly personality!!! He's a hoot!!) I wonder how in the world David and I ended up with two outgoing boys with more personality than the two of us combined...but the Lord has blessed us with them, and our lives are positively never going to be boring!!!! Aside from the boys growing up so much...I've been doing some growing myself!! I'm 33 weeks pregnant with our precious little girl, Sarah Kate, who will be joining our family August 22nd!! It's WAY too overwhelming (David says that's my favorite word...ha!!) to jump in and attempt to catch up on what our family has been up to and what's currently going on in our lives...so I'm gonna take "baby" steps in honor of Baby Sarah Kate and post pictures for now. :) :) ...if I remember how to even go about doing that!! (Some old - some new...in no particular order!) I'll slowly but surely catch up along the way. Here's to possibly rejoining the world of blogging!! "Maybe?!" :/ ;)









Our FAMILY...


Crazy Crenshaws!!


My BOYS!! (Conner looks "soooo" thrilled!) Ha!!



My growing belly...baby!!!





CONNER MAN!! He turned FOUR in April!


CAYDEN!!!! :) :)...Who makes us smile ALL the time, well MOST of the time!!!




BABY GIRL!!



Conner's still our animated entertainer!!



First Season of T-BALL!! (More pics to come) He LOVED it so much!!!

Brothers and BEST Buds...it's "Monkey See/Monkey Do" with these two!! They have the sweetest relationship!! Makes my heart melt. Cannot believe here in about a month and 1/2 we'll be adding baby sister to the mix! She will be protected and loved by her two big brothers for sure...they already love her!

This was taken on our trip to the mountains...I'll try to post more pictures of our vacation. It was a BLAST!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Yayy! you're back! now, don't leave again :) (even though I see you plenty on fbook, i still love your blog entries) LOVE YOU!