Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking Care of Our GlowWorm Babies...



Since Blogger let me load a video without having to go through VIMEO like usual...I posted another recent one. It's currently taking FOREVER, so I'll probably go back to my old way of posting them, but I decided to wait this one out...it's a cute one. Despite the fact that David ragged me about the whole "baby doll" act, but Conner's the one who actually initiated getting a diaper and referring to the glow-worms as "babies". I simply just went along with it. These boys are clearly ALL boy, so Daddy needs to chill out and be proud that they're well rounded BOYS! Heehee!! Love you, David!!!

1 comment:

Raising Renicks said...

Shelley - love Love LOVE this!!! So cute and such a great idea! Can't WAIT to see ya'll . . . like regularly!!