Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Remaining Faithful...:)

This is a shocker...even to me...that these pics are first being seen on my blog vs. Facebook! The grandparents and aunts better start checking it more often!! :) I decided to remain faithful as a Blogger and post some RANDOM pics from July.

One night Conner went with David to work on Aunt Joan's shop. Uncle Joe thought this would be a great opportunity to try on the hairdresser hat, so he gave Conner a new hairdo...Ha!! I let Conner sleep like this and wear it all "producted" the next day, and I have to say, it was very hard taking him seriously while he looked like this. I couldn't help but chuckle all day!!

The boys love to read books...especially together.




My Precious Sons


Our sweet friend, LEAH, turned TWO on July 10th, and we went to her "Splish-Splash Birthday Bash!".




Cayden and the BIRTHDAY Girl!!! These two are three months apart and play soooo sweetly together.


I love these pictures of all my boys...




Conner ran into the corner of David's table saw!!!!! Thankfully, the Lord healed it completely. As shallow as it sounds, when we prayed for it at night, I would ask God to not leave a scar on my baby's face....he answered my prayer!! Conner was simply walking (obviously CARELESSLY walking) through the garage to help me unload groceries and BAM! It broke my heart. As you can see in the picture, he took it quite well and has almost a sense of pride within the eyes for his battle wound. OH but if he has a splinter or an ant/mosquito bite, be prepared to hear him milk it out for days...geez.


CHEESE!!!!!


My boys again...



While I was cleaning the BOYS' (Yes plural...since they now SHARE a room!!) closet, I caught Conner "reading" this classic...


1 comment:

Tate Family said...

LOVE the picture of David and the two smiling boys! BIG BROTHERS:)