...just testing to see if I remember how to post. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture update due to all my pics being on my phone. I'll have to upload them onto my computer or add them to picasa so that I can simply post updated pics. (Not gonna even attempt to "catch up") Breif summary of what Crenshaw life looks like these days... I'm still at home with my babies, praise the Lord!! David took a leap of faith and began his own company, His Hands Carpentry about a year ago. God has poured blessing and favor each step of the way!! I homeschooled Conner (first grade) and Cayden (3K)...and of course have been "teaching/raising" little Miss Sarah Kate who is now the most precious, spunky, fun-loving two year old (will be three in August!!) ever!! We are currently in another season of transition. I'll be sending Conner Man back into the school system for second grade and probably on into middle school...then we will reevaluate alternative measures. Cayden will go to a 3-day 4K program...he's a late birthday and has to wait another whole year before entering Kindergarten!! :/ Sarah Kate will be at home with me...and then in December, a NEW member will join our family!!! Yep!! We are expecting again and are well on our way to being the Crenshaw family of SIX! I'm blessed being comprehension that the Lord has chosen us to be the parents of another precious child! I cannot comprehend who this little one is, but I know without a doubt he/she is planned by HIM, and one day...just like with my other children, I'll wonder what our lives were like before him/her. Speaking of "him" or "her", we aren't finding out the gender this time around, and saying (him/her) and (he/she) all the time has already proven to be quite exhausting! Whew...it'll be very hard to wait, but without a doubt, will be worth the wait when the doctor reveals "It's a girl!" or "It's a boy!" on his/her birthday!!!
OH!!!! In other, life-changing news...BOTH sets of parents (grandparents!!) have now moved back HOME!! My parents moved from North Carolina back in September, and David's moved back from Virginia last month!!! God is so GOOD!!!
Prayerfully, I'll make an effort to stop by my own page to update from time to time!...;) Until then...





No comments:
Post a Comment