Conner is really starting to lift his head up more and more during tummy time. We still haven't rolled over yet, but he's gaining strength every day. It won't be long!8) I purposely place him on his side to see what he will do. Most of the time, he'll ease onto his back or just simply stay in that position. It is so fun playing with him and watching him grow and change. He's such a precious little boy!!!





4 comments:
Yes, our boys are definitely growing up fast! We fed Kolton "real" food tonight - interesting! Let's get together sometime for a play date! Conner is just too precious!!!
Way to go, Conner. Before you know it, you'll be chasing him. JOY, JOY! :) He's way too cute!
He is growing too fast!! He will be change everyday from now on.....
I think his eyes are going to be Hazel with a little brown in them.
oops! excuse my typo I meant he will be (changing).....
Post a Comment