Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FIVE MONTHS OLD!

Conner turned FIVE months old today!! Each month seems to go by faster! He is growing up more and more every day, and he is such a blessing from the Lord! Today I haven't been feeling well, but when I look at him, he brightens up my day and makes everything better!

Still too young to hold the sign! 8)
SWEET BABY!!
What's been going on lately in our little man's world:
1. Conner loves eating his fruit and veggies along with nursing...we're doing REALLY well with the breastfeeding. I'm so glad that I hung in there! =)

2. He is TEETHING!! I had my first tooth at five months, so he should be getting one soon.

3. Conner has a very sweet and outgoing personality. He loves to smile and talk to others. (He's been known to flirt with the ladies!) He LOVES to laugh and is VERY ticklish!!

4. His favorite sound is the letter Zz and likes the word ZZZZZIPPER! His favorite sounds to speak are the letters...Nn, Mm, Gg, Ll, Ww, Bb, and Dd along with the vowels. "Dd" is his absolute favorite...I think. (I foresee "Dada" being one of his first words, and boy does he love his daddy!!!)

5. Hopefully Conner likes music because we're constantly singing and playing songs.

6. Conner likes to know what's going on and likes to sit up so that he can see everything and everyone. You can see that he tries to figure things out and his little mind is constantly working. Physically, he's limited to what he can do...but he sure does want to explore! He's gotten much better at coordinating his hands and feet.

7. Conner LOVES to stand! He may be a case that WALKS before he CRAWLS. He does not like to be confined to the floor on his belly. He can lift his upper body pretty well but still prefers to be sitting up or standing. We're still mastering a CONSISTENT ability to roll over.

8. He loves for Daddy to take him on a roller coaster with his carrier. As my mom says, Conner seems to be a thrill seeker!!!

9. Bath time is so sweet and fun!

10. Conner sleeps very well during the night! He wakes up around 6:00 to nurse and then goes back down for a few hours. He wakes up with a BIG smile! Usually I'll go in his room to find him playing and talking to himself. As much as he loves being around others, he is very good at entertaining himself. He takes a couple of naps throughout the day. I'm trying to manipulate it to one good nap in the morning and a long nap in the afternoon.

I forgot one...guess it'll have to be top ELEVEN! Conner loves to look in the mirror. I told him that I would smile that big too if I saw such a cute face staring back at me! 8)

*** There are so many other wonderful things that I could say about Conner, but I decided to limit it to the TOP TEN! 8) Thank you God for your continued hand and guidance as we raise our precious little one. I am so thankful for the past five months and know that what's to come is going to be an AMAZING journey!!***

No comments: