Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My New, New Haircut!!!

After our trip to Gatlinburg for Labor Day, my parents picked me up and drove me to North Carolina to spend about two weeks with them. David is going on a mission trip to Mexico, so this was the perfect opportunity to visit my wonderful family that lives SOOOO far away!!!
I decided to update my color/cut. Alyssa works at Toni and Guy and foiled it for me. She did a GREAT job! Love you!!!!



Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...and TOTALLY worth it!


Conner did sooo, sooo good. He didn't cry ONE time. We went to Target to buy a smaller stroller, and mom walked him around. When he was in the salon, he just sat there looking around at everyone. People stopped by to admire our cute, sweet little boy! 8)


When it was time to cut my hair, I told Micheal to do whatever he wanted to do. I was a very brave client who was willing to try anything.
The end result and I LOVE it!!!!! It's not a very close picture, but there will be more opportunities to show off my new hair. It feels soooo good to have a new look...it's easy to fix too!
How do you like it, Aunt Joan? You'll have to help me keep it up! 8)

4 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

LOVE the new haircut!!! Glad you got to visit all of your family! Where was that doggy camp? We sure miss you at school!

The Cross Family said...

love the haircut. we missed you tuesday.

Roxanne said...

Love the haircut--I miss you!!

Jenny said...

your haircut is precious!!! i miss you everyday...can't wait to see you and sweet conner.:)