Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Eight Months Old...

Conner turned EIGHT months old on Christmas Day and shared this special birthday with JESUS!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Shelly, I love your blog. I'm just getting started with blogging. The girls at work introduced me to it. It's so much fun! Two things blogging has taught me is to slow down and cherish each moment. That's kind of funny because we should cherish every moment anyway, but sometimes we get so caught up in the hustles of life, we don't stop to take in the little special moments. Blogging allows me time to meditate on events of my family life. Kind of like a little "talk with God".
I love the Santa baby. Conner is adorable! You can just see the love pouring from his eyes.
Happy New Year!

Just call me D said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad ya'll had such a wonderful Christmas, Conner looks so sweet in all of his pictures. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Love, D

Kristy Jones said...

He is beautiful! I can't believe he is 8 months already!

Amanda said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you during all of this transition time!! Thank you for coming to the hospital!! I wish that I could have seen you :)