Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nonna & Poppy


My parents came in town to help my Grandma move and stayed ALL last week with us!!!;) Most of our time was spent helping Grandma sort through things that she was going to keep, pass down, give away, or simply throw out. However, we were still able to squeeze in some good family time....Aunt Meg's birthday at Bone Fish, visiting Mamie, and just hanging out with Conner Man! Conner and I even got to have our own special little adventure together that involved a tornado!! We got caught in the car in all that mess and had to find shelter in a bank. These sweet ladies took care of us and gave us a blanket to dry off with....I thought about taking their picture, so I guess we weren't in too much danger. It still gave me a scare though!

We miss you, Nonna & Poppy...hope to see you SOON!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: