Poor BABY!! Conner hasn't been feeling like himself since Sunday morning. Finally, he began to perk back up this afternoon. I've stayed home with him the past two days and had intentions of taking him to the doctor today so that we could hopefully "rule out" an ear infection...or get some antibiotics. (he's been grabbing at his ear) Well, both locations were completely booked, so we just enjoyed a relaxing day at the house so that he could continue getting much needed rest and TLC. I've been giving him Robitussin every 4-6 hours to ensure that all this yucky stuff stays nice and loose. Also, the ear thing very well could be associated with teething so I've been giving him a dose of Tylenol every now & then. His cold is MUCH better today, so we're just praying that the ear thing goes away. (It probably was a blessing in disguise about not having an opening at the doctor's office....he didn't need to be surrounded by all the kids with the flu and other viruses.) Anyway, his nine month check-up is Friday, so hopefully we can wait until then when Dr. Edwards can look in his precious, little ears. 8)
On the flip side....I've been able to stay at home with him and he's been the BEST little snuggle bug lately!!!
He's NOT sleeping this time....he's throwing a tantrum by banging his head on the floor and screaming!!! (I'll just chalk it up by saying it's cause he hasn't been feeling his best and cross my fingers that this is not the beginning of a new phase!)







1 comment:
Bless his heart. I can't believe he's throwing tantrums already -- haha!! :) I'm glad both of our babies are feeling better.
Post a Comment