Well, I didn't take many pictures from our "mini" trip to Birmingham, but here are a few.;)
Mrs. Jernigan & Conner
Conner's hair has been sticking straight up lately. (You can see it a little in the picture) I've seen pictures of David when he was a baby, and his did the same thing. ;) When we picked up Conner's medicine on Friday at Brookshires, people kept saying how cute it was. I agree!!
Also....Conner has ANOTHER tooth. Yep! The other one really wasn't that far behind. It's his two bottom teeth in the front. It'll be cute when the top ones come in. He'll be our little beaver!





3 comments:
How bizzare - Kolton's bottom two teeth started coming in Friday as well! Boy are these fella's alike or what?!
He is a spitting image of the Gerber baby. :) Great job on the nursing...I've heard what a challenge it can be.
I have really missed seeing you at bible study. I hope teaching is going well for you.
Miss you.
Post a Comment