Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Robin's Baby Shower/Brunch at CUPS!! :)

Today we went to CUPS for a baby shower for Robin. We had so much fun and Robin along with Baby Jay RACKED up!!!!! :)
Courtney and I are showing off our FANTASTIC creation using Lego's. The object of the game was to create a play area for a baby/toddler. Ours was a playground with a sea saw, slide, swing, tree, sandbox, and baby pool with a water slide. WE WON...yay for us!! I love to win...quite the over-achiever!
Robin looks fantastic and is having a GREAT pregnancy. The other beautiful, glowing lady in the bottom- left picture is Sarah, Robin's sis-in-law. She's due the same month!! Close cousins...how fun!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I finally blogged my six things. :)