That's not chocolate, people! Then what on earth could it be?!...
You guessed it!!! YUCK!!! :( There was quite a surprise in Conner's room after his morning nap today. As I entered the room, I was greeted with the smell and every step that I took closer to his crib confirmed the MAGNITUDE of the situation! I won't go into details, and yes, I took pictures for memory sake, but rest assured...I realize that this event DOES NOT need to be part of any of your memories. Let me just say...diaper off, yucky stuff EVERYWHERE, and only two baby wipes in the entire house!!!!! (perfect timing)
Stripped bed, happy-clean baby, and an intact diaper....whew!!! (Please let that be the ONLY time this happens!!) Jenny, I may have to start implementing your solution if it continues...
A walk in Daddy's shoes...well a stand in them!!! :)








3 comments:
YUCK! Can say I've dealt with many things, but not that. Although, since we've been "dumping" the contents of Cdawgs pull-ups in the potty it's gotten a little hairy around here (one of the joys of potty training). Let's just say he's missed the potty a few times.
Also, wanted you to know that I've been praying for you and Conner since y'all are transitioning back into school mode- I know it's going to be easy breezy though!
I'm sure it's only the first of many more poop stories to come. Hate to say it. Haha!! What a mess!!
Love the new header!!! Just wanted to drop a note and let you know what my new blog address is!
www.thehuckleberry.blogspot.com
Post a Comment