6lbs. 11oz. 21inches of pure sweetness!!
I know I say this quite often, but good grief....look at how time FLIES!!!!!
He was once a 6lb little thing himself...
My sweet, beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, "t"-totally, awesome sisters, ALYSSA and RACHEL have informed me that I do not post enough videos, and when I do, they're not long enough. SO- for those of you who do not know, both of our families live very far away, and the blog truly is the best way to stay in touch and for them to watch Conner grow & change.
I vow to work on that from now on...even though it may come across as a bit excessive. Also, the video footage may seem random from time to time, but that's just what our family wants to see. (it's the only way they can)
I'll remember who it's for!! :)
By the way, off subject, I had a terrible day yesterday, but once I got to the hospital to see The Renicks and started my WEEKEND, it got MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better!!! Today's gonna be GREAT!! My sweet friends, Pete & Jenna are getting married. After that, we may head on out to the fair and cook steaks tonight...can we say WhOo-HoO!?!
Happy Weekend Everyone!! :)





1 comment:
congrats "aunt shelley"!!
can't wait to meet baby jay myself :)
Post a Comment