Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

My sweet friend, Karen, took these pictures at Conner's school today. She was able to make it to the party. Thank you so much for sharing!! ;)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
It's neat to get a sneak, peek into his world at school. Makes me feel so good to know he's happy and cared for!!!
This is Karen and "the other Conner", Conner L. :) She said the kids LOVED eating the cookies...can't say I blame them!
**Also, one of my co-workers was so sweet to share a Shrek costume with us. It's too big, but we may put Conner in it and walk to Andrew & Sarah's tonight. If we end up doing it, trust me...the Blog World will know about it!! ;) **

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I, too, love seeing pictures of their school world. Having that glimpse gives me a relief that they are having fun and living it up while we are working. :)

Conner...looking precious as always...love that wispy blonde hair. :)