Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Day

Conner had a little fall party at school today. (we provided the goodie bags :) I tried so hard to get there and at least see part of it, but we had our party at school as well and there was quite a bit to tidy up in my classroom after the kids left. Plus, there's nothing more terrible than walking in on a Monday and feeling unorganized and unprepared...reluctantly, I MADE myself stay until 3:00PM. Then, I was out of there...HELLO WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, when I walked in, all the children had a cute, black, completely oversized t-shirt that said, "BOO"!! Though I don't really get into the whole "Halloween" scene, they were ADORABLE!!

We didn't do a costume this year due to time- WOW, what a busy week, $$$, and the fact that he's not even two yet. Ha! He won't remember how much Mommy & Daddy deprived him. :)

This is the only picture I snapped with other kiddos...so stinkin' cute! ;)
I had to share this-
Our sweet ladies in the cafeteria snuck this "pumpkin egg" into my salad yesterday. It totally made my day...it's the little things in life!!!!
My momma (aka, Nonna) is here, so there will be pictures to come!! :0)
Stay tuned...until then, I hope all of you and your families have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

Ok, for some reason, that egg cracks me up (no pun intended). LOL That is something else!

Shelley said...

Hahaha!!! :) I know, we have some creative ladies in the kitchen!