One of my favorite family traditions is when we get together for Christmas Eve. As a child, this night was truly magical, and it remains just as exciting as I grow older. There would be LOTS of food (wonderful snack type), family, friends, laughter, and at the end of the night, we would gather around the piano while my dad played just about every Christmas carol imaginable. For the past few years, we've alternating houses, and though the atmosphere has changed a bit and we've all gotten older and started our own families, it still has that magical feeling of being "Christmas Eve". I pray that we always continue traditions such as these along with many new ones.
I know I say this a lot on here, but I love and miss my sisters soooo much!! We've grown even closer these last few years, and I can truly say we're not only sisters, but friends too!! :)
I pray that Conner gets the gift of piano playing like his Poppy.







1 comment:
I can feel the love of your family through the pics. Heartwarming. :)
Post a Comment