Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

I found this cute, "PLASTIC" tray and cup at Target for Santa's milk & cookies. I think he enjoyed them! Yum!! :)

Well, unfortunately, I don't have many pictures from Christmas morning, day, or even night. I got a terrible 24-hour bug and stayed in the bed ALL day. I couldn't even enjoy the Christmas dinner, and I missed out seeing some out of town family! Pooh! It ended up making its way around the family. Me- Momma- Alyssa- and eventually David on our traveling day to the mountains. Yuck. I'm just glad that Conner never got it.

Anyway, I love this picture...he's like, FINALLY I can open the presents!!

We made a mistake by letting him open his Lego's first. He didn't want anything to do with the rest of the presents. We eventually put them away so he could see the rest of his loot. :)

Conner got LOTS of toys from Nonna and Poppy and even a few from us. Santa filled his stocking with all kinds of goodies!! He was smart to fill it with things that we needed too like shampoo, butt-paste, and bubble bath. :)

One of Conner's big presents was a potty with an interactive book from ELMO...our favorite red, furry friend. I know, a potty? Trust me, I've received my share of looks and comments when I've let others in on our idea..even some fellow toddler-moms. We're not planning to potty train until maybe the summer, but I figure if we're gonna spend the money later on, why not go ahead and let it be one of his gifts for Christmas. It's not like he knows any different at this point. We also wrapped new suction bowls, plates, and big boy silverware and placed them under the tree too. He got a few toys (a BOSCH drill just like Daddy), but for the most part, practicality was Mommy and Daddy's theme this year. :) And....he loved every minute of it!!!!

Jesus is the reason for EVERY season, and HE is the greatest gift we could ever receive. I pray that you and your families had a wonderful CHRISTmas together!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I cannot get over how incredibly CUTE he is in those adorable pajamas!