Conner had his Easter party/egg hunt at school on Thursday, and since we didn't have a party at school that day, I wanted to slip in and join him. Sadly...:( I missed the egg hunt. It started at 9:00AM, but I was able to catch the party and recess. His teacher said that he found lots of eggs and began sharing them with the others...now if that doesn't make a Momma proud, what does?! :) :) Anyway, he LOVED his party food, and it was neat seeing him in action at school.
There is ONE...I repeat ONE precious little girl in his class. All the rest are BOYS, and BOY do they have fun!! They spent the majority of time racing back and forth on the sidewalk. (Huh...reminds me of my second grade boys racing one another!) I have a few videos that I may share eventually...







No comments:
Post a Comment