Untitled from Shelley Crenshaw on Vimeo.
Okay, so clearly Conner has taken up Momma's bad habit of saying, "Oh my gosh!!"....gotta try and change it to "goodness" or something. It's kinda cute for now!! :) Ms. Brandy from school said that Conner said it all day the other day...along with, "Wow!!!" as he purposely fell down. He cracks me up. He'll fall down and say, "Oh wow, I fall down!" All BOY I tell ya!
There's so many new fun phrases he says. I kind of dropped the ball when it came to documenting all of his words....think I stopped at like Dada, ball, and dog. Ha!! :) As you can see in videos, the boy is a chatter box and quite the little parrot who mocks everything you say and do....keeps you on your toes!! HA! ;)
One of my favorites was "fastcycle" for motorcycle...that lasted about a week, but it was so stinkin' cute! Now it's just the plain, ole' regular word. ;)





2 comments:
That's just precious!!!
Wesley and I loved it...so much that we watched it 3 times. :)
Post a Comment