Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mammaw, Pappaw...and SANTA Come to Town!!

Since David's family was able to come down for Thanksgiving, and we knew this would be the only time to see them for the holidays, we had an early Christmas/Thanksgiving celebration this last week. Santa came to town a little early around here...but I see three little boys who didn't mind one bit!! (I didn't mind either...any excuse to get the tree and decorations up sooner, I'm down for it!!) Thank you Mammaw, Pappaw, and Santa too...Heeheee!!!



Pappaw opened Sarah Kate's presents for her...



SK had no clue what was going on, but doesn't she look so darn cute???? Next year she'll be all up in the excitement for sure!!!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

SK is such a perfect combo of C&C!!