Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

October 2011

Goodness...I always seem to get so behind on posting, so when I finally come to the computer to update, I'm too overwhelmed. I'm taking it easy and am only gonna post pictures of highlights in October to somewhat catch up.



Seriously...they truly looked alike at this age. Sarah Kate is right there with them. No one can deny they're siblings for sure!! Our little Crenshaw Crop! ;)


Beautiful baby girl went for her two month check up on October 25th. She did so good and is right on track...petite, but healthy as can be. She eats and sleeps so well. I'm still nursing (She just recently had her first bottle), and she's been sleeping all night for a while now. So far, Little Miss SK has blue eyes just like her two big brothers. She'll look right into your eyes and give a beautiful smile or coo for you. Conner can usually get her to smile/laugh the most...those two have a very special bond already.


All Three of the Kiddos...











Painting pumpkins...Conner painted and then I wrote scripture proclaiming the great truth about JESUS...His name IS above EVERY name on the Earth and even below...and EVERY knee will ultimately bow to Him. Those of you who know me know that I don't get into "halloween"...we call it Pumpkin Day around here. I'm not going to deprive my kids from being able to trick-or-treat or dress up, but there will be ground rules such as no witches, ghosts, etc...and I always strive to bring HIM glory even in the midst of such a dark holiday.










Ready to go Camping...I LOVE Conner's face in this picture!!!


My Two Batmen and Our Little Ladybug


This year we went to a TRUNK-or-treat! Sooo much fun!!! We cooked hot dogs over the fire, ate great food with friends, played games, and then all the kids went around our cars for all the CANDY! :)


Sorting and EATING the goodies...

No comments: