...and when I do have a minute to myself I choose to sleep or do very little that requires using my mind or too much energy, so blogging has been put off once again. The kids are all up right now, but maybe today during nap time, I'll somewhat catch up. If not, maybe on this oh so exciting Friday night I'll dive into my (dinosaur)computer and try to choose a few highlights from our overloaded picture files!! :)
Our family had such a wonderful Christmas/December....and we're off to a great start for 2012!! The Lord has already made Himself known loud and clear as OUR Jehovah Jirah!! He stepped in to provide some things we needed "just" in time, and we feel His sweet love and protection over our family....we serve an AWESOME God, and my faith and trust has grown so much!! (Details to come...maybe even a heartfelt pouring of my heart kind of post...haven't done one of those in a while. Ha!!)
A few pics of our sweet family of five!





1 comment:
i love the "pouring out my heart" posts. those are the best. you know...makes you seem human ;)
Post a Comment