Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012


 Once again, since I was on praise team Easter Sunday, I had to leave earlier than the rest of the family, but sweet David snapped these pictures of the kids that morning.

 After church, we headed over to Mammaw Shirley's for lunch and Easter fun!
Anna Grace and Cayden in their PINK shirts!....had to convince Cayden to wear it.  At first, he said, that's Sarah Kate's shirt, but then David pointed out the "blue" horse on it which sealed the deal. Ha! (Have a feeling that pink won't be a popular color for my boys for awhile around my house....I won't make them wear it anymore.) They'll have to choose to later on I guess.

Mammaw Shirley and Sweet SK!

COUSINS!!!


Emit cracked me UP!!! He was so excited to hide all the eggs, then bragged about how good of a job he did, then showed Cayden where each and every one was!!! Hahahaha! It was too cute.

So proud!
After Mammaw's we went to Andrew and Sarah's house! (Also....I haven't blogged about the Jernigan's latest BLESSING from above yet!! The Lord brought their second daughter, Drew Anna into the world on February 16th...she was born at 27 weeks weighing in at 1pound, 7ouces. By the GRACE and LOVING HAND of the Lord, she's been thriving and doing so good.  She now weighs almost 4 pounds, and they are getting close to discharging her from the hospital!!! Praise JESUS!!)






 Cayden, Leah, Conner
Leah took off, her basket tilted spilling all her eggs, and Cayden went in for the kill. Ooopsie.


No comments: