My parents came in town the week after Easter....yet again, it was a quick trip and I didn't take many pictures. Pooh. However, I did capture these of Nonna, Poppy, and their granddaughter.
Sarah Kate has her hands in her mouth in just about all these...poor thing has been teething so bad here lately. A TOOTH popped out last week, and I have a feeling some others are right behind. I love these bottom two pictures. They were taken the morning that my mom and dad had to leave. I miss my family so much and hope and pray that one day we can all be together again. If not, then at least closer. (Same for David's family as well...they are TWELVE hours away, and my parents are TEN!) It's been quite a journey to have neither sets of parents/siblings near by, but I'm again, truly thankful for Facebook, The Blog, Skype, and...of course cell phones to make the distance seem shorter.





No comments:
Post a Comment