Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Miss Girly is gRoWiNg Up SO Fast!!!!

Conner and Sarah Kate look a lot alike to me....it will be so much fun to watch all the kids grow and change through the yeas. One thing's for sure though, there's no denying that they are all siblings!!! Yep. They're my cute lil' CROUSTONS!!! Heeeeeh. Get it? Crenshaws and Houstons....I know, I'm slightly delirious on this rainy Tuesday afternoon.


Sweet Girl...

She LOVES to stand....and sports a puddle of drool/spit-up most of the time.




Yes....though my child is not even 8 months old, I decided to "girlify" her even more by painting her precious toes. You can tell that she was quite the moving target, so next time around, I'm gonna try while she's sleeping. Ha!! Still cute though....

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

That sure is a pretty little girl. jUst like her mama. :)