Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

How many posts can one post in a day? This is the last one...I am just playing around with some fun stuff!


Now, I am going to attempt to attach a picture with "movement". We took a moving picture last night of David talking to Conner to see if this would work. Here it goes...didn't work! Oh well, I'll eventually get the hang of all this.
I also want to congratulate our sweet friends, Scott and Corey, who welcomed their precious little girl, Ellis Kathryn Morgan, on June 19, 2007!! I can't wait for Conner and Ellis to meet one another! We love y'all!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you can download moving pictures into www.dropshots.com, and then post them on your blog....like a mini-video. hope this helps!

Roxanne said...

I am sooo happy to see you on here! Conner is getting so big--I love his sweet smile!