The Lord really takes care of us through his provision and protection. I was on my way to Brookshires yesterday and was traveling in the far right lane on HWY 25. I looked back to see if I could change lanes, and I saw a blue truck. Although I had plenty of time and room to switch lanes, I said, "Well, I'm really not in a hurry...I'll just let him pass me first.", so I stayed in my own lane. As soon as I had made my decision, a silver Taurus passed me!!! Yep, I know to check my blind spot, but I SO was not going to do so yesterday. I would have changed lanes right into that car!! The Lord gives us the Holy Spirit to help guide our lives, and something, or THE SOMEONE, told me to just take it easy and not be in a hurry. All I could say after seeing that car pass by was, "Thank you Lord....Thank you Lord...You deserve all the glory!!!" I have never been the best driver in the world, but that probably was the most clear picture that I have ever seen of what would have happened! Conner brings a whole new level of responsibility and safety while traveling. Everyday we should all pray that the Lord gives us watchful eyes and that we have listening ears for His sweet, soft voice!





No comments:
Post a Comment