Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nonna and Pop

My parents surprised us by coming in town for a few days this week!! Yeah!8) Although the visit was short, it was well worth it. They got to spend time with their precious grandson...he had changed so much since the last visit in May. Conner loves his Nonna and Pop, and we ALL wish that we could see them more often!! We missed you, Aunt La
la and Aunt Rach! We are going up to North Carolina for a family reunion in July. Can't wait...counting the days!!
We love y'all!








I love my Pop and Nonna!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think it's so neat that Conner has a POP and NONNA like C&C. :) Glad you got to visit with your family. And Ryan says he ran into you in the parking lot at Belk. I hate I missed you!!!!!!! Gotta catch up soon!