Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Baby Dedication...

Last Sunday was Baby Dedication Day! It was more of a charge to the parents and loved ones to raise their child in a Godly home and environment. We are so blessed to be part of such a loving church that will partner along side of us as Conner grows and comes to know the Lord. Crossgates has a WONDERFUL preschool and children's program, and I am very thankful for everyone who teaches/serves. Thank you Lord for Conner...he is such a precious gift from you. Help David and I raise him the way you would want us to so that he can one day be a man after your own heart!! I pray that he comes to know you as a little boy and that you grant the desires of his heart as he honors YOU!!! 8)


No comments: