Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Surprise Sarah!!

SURPRISE...
Happy Birthday, Sarah! We love you!!

SARAH AND ANDREW



My new favorite picture of us...

Conner LOVES the remote to the t.v. These are some pictures that we took of Conner playing with it. David and I would move it around on the floor, and Conner kept rolling towards it. I believe he would make efforts to crawl to the thing if he could! What wonderful inspiration that can be found in such an everyday item...I guess he notices Daddy and I playing with the changer and wants a turn!8)

Watching some football...see Grandma, I really like it!!8)

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Hey. .Sheila sent me and James your blog site. . .I am James'(David's cousin,Rita's son)wife. If that makes any sense to you :) Anyway-I just wanted to tell you your family is precious,and your little boy is adorable. I loved looking at your blog and catching up on distant relatives.